Jesus Storybook Bible Curriculum
The Jesus Storybook Bible is one of the best children’s Bibles currently available. While it’s not a comprehensive children’s Bible storybook, it does take some major stories of the Bible and weave the heartfelt message of the Gospel of Jesus Christ through the narrative of Scripture. Their tagline is true to form: “Every Story Whispers His Name.”
Probably because of the huge popularity of the book, the creators decided to produce a curriculum around the storybook.
Experience for yourself what all the excitement is about! Based on the award-winning Jesus Storybook Bible, comes the brand new Jesus Storybook Bible Curriculum, great for both Sunday School and homeschool use.
Children will love the vivid illustrations and animated videos that bring to life Bible stories from both the Old and New Testament. They’ll learn every story in the Bible points to Jesus – and what that means for them!
The Jesus Storybook Bible Curriculum features everything you need for nearly a year of curriculum lessons! Kit includes 44 individual lessons plus 6 review lessons (3 Old Testament, 3 New Testament – available online) plus ideas for engaging activities, easy-to-use instructions and notes for teachers based on material from Timothy Keller, memory verses, color handouts, and much more.
The curriculum includes:
- The Jesus Storybook Bible hardcover edition
- The Jesus Storybook Bible Audio CD Set (3 Discs)
- The Jesus Storybook Bible Curriculum DVD ROM containing:
- 44 complete printable lessons with teaching notes based on material from Timothy Keller, memory verses, and four-color children’s handouts with take-home notes
- 44 animated bonus videos
- Curriculum Introduction
- Six bonus review lessons. Three each for New and Old Testaments (online only).
- Getting Started Guide and promotional pieces