What a great name for a children’s Bible: Fire Bible for Kids!
Listen to this Bible’s back cover explanation:
Fire Bible for Kids is based on a firm belief that anyone who accepts Christ today can experience the same power of His Holy Spirit that launched the Church in the book of Acts, chapter two. The power of the Holy Spirit that we read about in the Bible is a blueprint for everyone who follows Jesus.
Our goal in creating this Bible is to provide tools that will help you be filled with the presence of God’s might power in your life.
Features of this children’s Bible include:
- Over 1200 study notes
- 66 book introductions
- 12 articles on biblical teachings
- Table of weights and measures
- Plan of salvation
- Verses to help in times of need
- Over 100 original illustrations
- NIV concordance
- 8 pages of maps
- Themefinders and themefinders index
It seems for elementary students as well as teenagers, study aids and guides are incredibly helpful when reading the Bible. We have to remember that we are asking children and teens to read an ancient manuscript when we point them to the Bible. In order to understand the world of the Bible, some cultural knowledge is incredibly helpful in ascertaining meaning and interpretation. These study aids and guides help children and teenagers bridge the historical and cultural gap. They also make reading through this long, redemptive story easier as it breaks things up and helps to make it digestible.
The Fire Bible for Kids is a solid study Bible for older elementary children and young teenagers.
Is the Fire Bible for Kids a full text of the Bible? Yes.
Does this story Bible have a lot of Bible stories in it? All of them.
Are the major Bible stories present? Yep.
Number of pages: 1774
Age range: 8–12 years
Publisher: Life Publishers, August 1, 2011
This story Bible is available at:
- Wesleyan Publishing House – Fire Bible for Kids
- Kindle edition – Fire Bible for Kids
- iBooks edition – Fire Bible for Kids
Giveaway Details and Instructions
We are giving this Bible away! Here’s how:
Anyone and everyone is eligible. In order to be included in the random drawing you must do one of the 4 things below.
- Comment below this post on your favorite Thanksgiving dish.
- Comment on your favorite Thanksgiving dish or like the post @ Wesleyan Kids’ Facebook page
- Tweet this post or retweet @wesleyankids tweet.
- Subscribe to WesleyanKids.org email notifications below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
The contest is open for one week. At midnight on Tuesday, November 26, the contest will close, and the winner will be picked using a randomizer program and announced the following day.