Lift the Flap Bible is 20-page children’s Bible story book that is highly interactive for young children.
Check out this video:
When my children were little (toddlers and preschool age) they loved books they could lift flaps on. We had a series of barnyard animals books as well as zoo books were my kids could discover new animals behind the flaps. It’s a clever way to engage young children with their senses, especially with touch and discovery.
The Lift the Flap Bible contains the following stories:
- A Beautiful Garden – Genesis 1-2
- A New Beginning – Genesis 6-9
- God to the Rescue! – Exodus 12-14
- Little David – 1 Samuel 17
- Jonah Says, “No!” – Jonah
- A Precious Gift – Matthew 1 and Luke 2
- Through the Roof – Luke 5
- A Little Boy’s Lunch – Luke 9 and John 6
- The Good Shepherd – Luke 15
- A Scary Storm – Mark 4
- The Silly and Clever Builders – Matthew 7
- Walking on Top of the Water – Matthew 14
- God’s Special Plan – Matthew 27-28 and John 19-20
- Best Friends – Matthew 28 and John 21
This child’s Bible is a wonderful way to introduce God’s Word with beloved stories about the Creation, Noah’s ark, Jesus’ life, and more. The beautiful illustrations are enhanced by 40 flaps–making the greatest story ever told come to life in a fun, engaging way.
Publisher: Reader’s Digest | August 2, 2011
Target Ages: 3-5
Page Count: 20
Amazon: Lift the Flap Bible
Wesleyan Kids is excited to give this Bible away! We use a randomizer program to determine the winner. We are not given these Bibles to produce a favorable review, however, if Wesleyan Kids is offered a review copy from a publisher, we treat such a gift as goodwill and they receive an honest review from our WK staff, which we then pass on to our readers.
Here’s how you can get your name on the giveaway list (you need only do one option):
- Subscribe to our email list on the sidebar of this webpage entitled: “Don’t Miss a Single Post.” Any new email subscribers within the timeframe of the giveaway is entered to win.
- Tweet this review to your followers or retweet the original tweet. Make sure you mention @wesleyankids because it helps us to track who is doing this so we can enter the name into the giveaway.
- Like or comment on this post on the Wesleyan Kids Facebook page or share this review on your Facebook wall. Make sure you mention @wesleyankids otherwise (due to privacy settings) we are unable to track this.
- Comment on this blog post.
Doing any one of these four things will get your name entered into a random drawing for this Bible. Your name will only be entered once regardless of how many sharing things you do :)
Giveaway starts when this review is published and closes at midnight on Tuesday, March 24, 2015. That’s one week!