For most of us, it has been a long time since we were a kid.
And in the words of an epistle writer, most adults have put their childish ways behind them.
So how do you converse with children (especially today’s children!)? What do you say? What questions do you ask?
Wayne Stocks wrote a great list of [marker]100 questions[/marker] to start a conversation with kids @ Ministry-to-Children.com.
- What was something fun you did this week?
- What is your favorite thing to do as a family?
- If you could have the perfect birthday party, what would it be?
- What is your favorite thing to study at school?
- Do you play sports? Which ones?
- What is your favorite place to eat?
- When you think of God, how do you picture him?
- What is your favorite thing that we do here each week?
Click to view the rest of the list Talking to Kids: 100 Questions to Start Conversations