Dale Hudson created a list of 20 Things Children’s Ministry Leaders Never Say.
It’s a humorous list that highlights the things you’ll most likely never hear a children’s ministry volunteer say. Here are a couple:
- Parents, please be 45 minutes late picking up your children after the event. I really enjoy waiting.
- I love changing diapers. It helps me master the art of gag reflex.
- I love this copier. It never jams.
- No one has ever asked me if they can go to the bathroom…in the middle of the lesson.
- 3rd grade boys, I need you start moving and wiggling. You’re way too lethargic.
- I am praying the adult service will go 30 minutes over time. I want to spontaneously invent more activities for this room full of 4-year-olds.
Read the full list @ [button href=”http://www.relevantchildrensministry.com/2013/09/20-things-childrens-ministry-leaders.html” size=”medium” textcolor=”#ffffff” target=”_blank”]Relevant Children’s Ministry[/button]